Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All the Empty Homes

I was sitting here deciding what I could write about and a big excavating shovel began to tear a house down across the street - It struck me as very sad - I almost started to cry. I've been here over 2 years and have even tried to find the owner of that house to see if I could afford it... I can forget that now.

I go around this city and never in my life seen so many empty houses- houses for sale and houses for rent. I keep trying to bring it to my friends' attentions that this is not normal. And that makes me sad, too. It shows how much trouble this city is in and I know it's the same everywhere according to the news. What can we do? Tear them all down? Very sad.

I'm going to take a little break. I'll probably write more later...

No comments: